Choose between left or right. Other sizes can be made on request. Please note that the color on your screen can be different from the actual product.
• Clean the area thoroughly with rubbing alcohol or soap and water. Do not use Windex or similar products because it will leave a residue behind that will prevent the sticker from adhering well.
• Temperature in sticker mounting environment should be at least 15 degrees celsius for the sticker to attach properly. Don’t attach stickers in direct sunlight. • Prepare the sticker for application by firmly rubbing a credit card or similar across the clear transfer tape. This removes any air bubbles that may have formed and makes the sticker cling to the transfer tape.
• Peel the white paper backing off the sticker. If the sticker clings to the backing, slowly replace the paper backing and rub it some more.
• Slowly lower the sticker onto the surface and rub it in place firmly with a credit card or similar.
• Slowly peel the clear transfer tape off at an angle. Be careful not to pull the sticker off the surface. If sticker pulls away from the surface you need to rub it some more.
• You can wash your car as usual but wait three days after mounting your sticker.
Make sure you follow these instructions. With small lines, it is extremely important that the surface is clean and that you rub the sticker enough, otherwise it won’t hold for long.